Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the hunt!: Introductions!


   Adam is not my real name, you may call me Adam. A little bit about me, my parents were caught up in some fear shit and I was kidnapped one day at age 10 to be experimented on by Oathbreakers. They tried to make me some timeless thing, like I never aged. Halfway through this very painful process, shit went down. There was gunfire, explosions, seemed like a raid from other proxies. Don't know, I just ran. Now I am 22, except I look to be about 13. I age, just really slowly. Its pretty shit. Anyways, through a long and painful process, I am now what appears to be a freelance assassin for the fears. I kill a lot of people, from proxies to runners, rogue agents to thorns in someones side. Point is, I get payed to be an assassin, and its fun. I have been called insane by some, demented by others, and then there are those that don't get a word in edgewise. Like this runner asshole I am waiting for. He has been sitting in his motel room for 4 hours. I am currently sitting on a rooftop of some movie rental place across the road, eating cheetos and waiting. I talked to this slenderproxie two days ago, saying that this runner was ballsy enough to shoot one of "his faithful soldiers". Dude was a church nut, made me laugh. Anyways, ill update tomorrow after this hit, still don't know what the crazy slenderproxie is paying me with.

Good shooting

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment